Saturday, August 26, 2017

Weaving in stragglers

Currently I am up to my neck in unfinished blankets. Some of these blankets I haven't touched in years. I just finished a crochet this huge heavy corner to corner blanket made with Lion Brand Hometown USA the other day. The colors are Neon Pink and Minneapolis Purple. I have been working on weaving in all the stragglers on this blanket for the current winter. Then I remembered that I have two other blankets I have been waiting to be fully finished. This is what I am doing for the next few week until all three of my kids are in school. I will keep you updated soon.

These are the other two crochet blankets

This Rainbow Star Blanket was made with Red Heart Super Saver yarn in the colors Red Hot, Pumpkin, Bright Yellow, Spring Green, Light Periwinkle, Medium Purple, and the border is Zebra.



This Pink Spotted Star Blanket was made with Premier Yarns in the baby yarn. Sorry I don't remember the colors names.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate